Wednesday, February 24, 2010

God's Amazing Grace 24/7

Praise the Lord.

Thank God for all the grace he is showering onto me all these while.

I listened to the Amazing Grace Part 2 sermon by Rev Dominic Yeo.

And here is my :

Sins to Repent : not obey God's words when he reminds me frequently to love my neighbour when i was nursing sadness, sorrow because of my relationship with my biological brother.

Promise to Claim: Enter into Abundant Living, Do this and you will live.

Attitudes to Adopt: To be a loving person, to be as patience as Jesus Christ.

Commands to Obey: To forgive, even when people hurts me with agenda.

Examples to follow: Matthew 5:39 But i tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

No comments:

Post a Comment